We are looking for an organized Operations Coordinator to oversee the operation and execution of our training services whether remotely or physically at our locations. An Operations Coordinator makes sure that the appropriate team of Instructors, tools, and materials are on hand to complete work on time and according to customer expectations and maintain good customer relationships.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, consolidating, and ensuring smooth implementation of program and operations’ activities and adherence to logistic, human resource, administration, and safety procedures activation.
An effective Operations Coordinator must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable talking to our customers and have amazing reporting skills.
The goal is to help the company grow by retaining current customers and ensuring a great experience for their kids.
- Facilitate the workflow of the external team.
- Monitor, evaluate, and update on a regular basis the evaluation reports of our operations.
- Be the driving force behind the improvement of the kid’s experience with Engineeius.
- Supervise and perform evaluations of the external team when needed/requested.
- Monitor the daily activities of our different projects.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships (CRM).
- Maintaining customer satisfaction, by delivering customer’s needs to Engineeius clearly.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our programs according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities territory.
- Providing periodical reports to Operations Team about the progress.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new service descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Supervise all the safety and logistical details.
- Maintain the quality, and organize the operations (ex: creating Zoom meetings for online groups).
- Tracking the external team’s attendance and support in issuing the payment sheets.
- Conduct feedback calls with the parents.
- BSc/BA is a must.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. MS Office and CRM software).
- Very good knowledge of English language.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle any challenges.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.